jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

The simple happiness in Nagold

What can I think? The happiness is here right now! Just in a moment...just in a second. The smile was so big and pure. Anything else!!

The little girl was still walking around the city, a small medieval city; maybe not so big like Esslingen, Tübingen, Stuttgart anywhere in the world.

The sky looked really blue and sweet  clouds... Der himmel über Nagold! Ja! Jetzt gerade Ich bin schon in Nagold und ich bin Glücklich!! Nicht mehr!

The days are sometimes slow, other times "schneller" but doesn´t matter I am just like a little girl enjoying it!




I walk on the street, step by step, taking care of every step, looking around; but I am not anymore a tourist. Ich bleibe hier!

Germany is not anymore cold, just is still confuse in the culture and of course in the weather. But the sun is coming with too many positive things for us.

Everything around "Schwarzwald" is yellow...yellow flowers in the mountain, on the river and in the forest somtimes the smell is rainy but is not so wet.

The view of the garden is perfect and the peace is just here.

I don´t know what exactly is this feeling but Nagold Stadt bring me a lot of peace and also magic. Everytime I look the butterflies I think that I am in the right place and in the right moment. I don´t need too many things for be happy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario